Crone’s Hollow is a locally owned small business consisting of a storefront, psychic reading room, and event venue in Salt Lake City, UT, providing a safe space for those seeking an authentic Craft experience. We’re not always hiring, but we are always accepting resumes.
- Must be over 21
- Must have Craft/Occult/Pagan experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be respectful of differing magical practices that may not be your own.
- Working at Crone’s Hollow is a people-supportive role—no gurus, know-it-alls, or High Muckity Mucks need apply.
- Must be punctual
- Good organizational skills required
- General math and counting skills required
- Must be friendly and out-going
- Must be comfortable answering and speaking on the phone.
Brief Job Description
As the first person a guest meets when walking into the store, you are the face of Crone’s Hollow, providing our local community with exceptional peer support and a memorable experience.
Everyone who steps through the door is a Guest of the Crone—not a customer. You are the expert on the products and services offered at the store, and hold the space in alignment with Crone’s Hollow’s Mission statement.
Your duties include:
- Peer support; treating all of the Crone’s Guests as your equal
- Recommending products and/or services using your expertise and the guest’s needs for the perfect fit
- Keeping the store stocked, clean and presentable for every guest
- Operating the cash register and accepting payments
- Answering inquiries about paganism and magical practices in general, and dispelling hyped/exaggerated/toxic misinformation.
Please send your resume and a brief cover letter with your occult/pagan/Craft/path experience to: email@example.com and follow the instructions in the system-generated email that follows.